Followers

September 26, 2007

Usher & Mario "My Love"


This song is supposedly Usher and Mario, together, for the first time, in a song. The song is titled "My Love." If this is indeed Usher and Mario, then this is a crazy track and what a lot of r&b fans have been waiting for. You can definitley distinguish Mario's voice, the other voice (Usher?) is a bit harder to see if it is indeed the one and only Ush. If it is Usher, his voice has surely changed since "Confessions," not in a good, or a bad way - just jawdroppingly different. This may be a track from Mario's upcoming album "Go!" or Usher's upcoming album. To me, personally, you can kind of hear Usher in the background behind Mario's chorus... "I'll never let you substitute my love..." and etc. If it is not indeed Usher, it may be a new r&b singer, props to that dude for being compared to Usher. Overall I do like this song and do rate it an 8.0-8.5. If we find out that it is not a valid Usher/Mario track, we will correct the post for all to know what's really up. For now at least, download this song. It's a great track... and almost an r&b-ers dream come true -> Usher and Mario TOGETHER. By the way, this song is produced by CornaBoyz.
**Leave comments and let us know what YOU think, we actually want to know!!!
.
"My Love"

No comments: